Friday, December 11, 2015

I Like Christmas Music!

December 7, 2015

Hi!
I only have one Christmas song..... OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL, by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and I listen to it every morning! Yay, Christmas! Also, there is a new video that the church came out with, and I failed to mention it last week! Go to christmas.mormon.org, it's nice!

Okay, while we were walking this week, there was this man in his garage. I was a little scared to talk to him (he was hiding behind his computer) but we need to TALK WITH EVERYONE! I noticed he had a bike by his porch, so I told him that he had a cool bike! He then leaned over to see us, put his arm in the air and said "I do not want to talk to you! Go away!" It was quite funny. I walked away laughing pretty hard. He'll learn about the gospel one day. ;)

The church has been sending us referrals to contact, that have been referred for the last 3 years! We went to contact one, Maureen, and they got home right when we pulled up! We went to introduce ourselves, and she looked really confused, but let us into her home right away. She said to us, "So how does all of this work?" We explained our purpose, what we do, and how much this will bless her family. She is really interested, but she is going to be in the Philippines for the next month, which is okay. She told us that she's seen missionaries there before, but she's always been too scared to go say hi to them and ask them questions. :) But she met us! She was a blessing and an answer to our prayers!

We had MLC this week and a big focus was on loving the Lord. Here are some scripture references that you can study! It was great training: Mark 12:28-33, Matt 22:37-40, D&C 20:31, and John 14:15. When we put the Lord first and love Him, the rest of the commandments will fall into place. Love the Lord with all of your heart, might, mind, and strength. D&C 59:5

I have come to love the Lord. I love Jesus Christ so much. He is our Savior. Feeling His love is amazing. I want to have that feeling with me always. The only way to have it is to be obedient to what He has commanded us to do. 1 Nephi 3:7

Have a great week! and love the Lord!
-Sister Cozzens


Sisters Cozzens with Sister Rasmussen, her
STL companion


Sister Young and Sister Cozzens on 
exchanges- "I love her."


Photo taken by Debbie Palmer, a home-share 
parent for missionaries. Sister Cozzens was on 
exchanges with Sister Buhler, who lives in their home.


Canyon Crest Ward Christmas party




Riverside Zone


Sister Training Leaders at a MLC at the Mission Office


Found on the Riverside California Mission Friends and 
Family Facebook page. Posted by Debbie Giles Palmer


No comments:

Post a Comment