Wednesday, December 2, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Last Week

November 30, 2015

Hi there! 

We had a slow week, since we weren't supposed to proselyte on Thanksgiving, and we had to make walking a big priority, to make up for what we didn't walk on Thanksgiving! We walk 1.5 hours/5 days a week. 

On Thanksgiving Day, we ate dinner with the ward mission leader and his family. I am grateful for the meal that they prepared! It was delicious! But, I definitely wasn't with my family, so that part was a little tough. In the morning, we played football with the missionaries! I suck, but it was fun nonetheless! Then from 6:30-9 pm, we played dodge-ball and other games with some missionaries in the mission! It was quite fun! That was my favorite part! :) It has been hard getting to know all the missionaries up here, because the missionaries down in Hemet are my best friends, but it is okay. I'll make friends here!


Sisters Cozzens and Garlitz on 
Thanksgiving Day

I love Sister Garlitz! We laugh all the time. She is an awesome missionary, and I am so glad that we were doubled in together! <--- that sounds super cheesy, but she is great, haha. :)

  
So update on that guy from UPS! We met with him on Saturday, and though he is only 19, and we need to pass him over to YSA, we taught him the Restoration! He accepted our invitation to read the Book of Mormon, pray about it, and be baptized! A miracle and a testimony to me that we need to talk with literally EVERYONE. We don't know who the Lord is preparing! All we need to do is invite, even if that means giving them a card with our number on it!

I literally love my ward. Dinner every night is a blast. This ward is just so much fun, and I love them! The Canyon Crest Ward! WOOT WOOT! 

Miracle: An investigator that we've never met, Christina, but talked to on the phone last week, told us that she would be too busy to meet or come to church this month. Then, she called us this morning and set up an appointment for Friday!! 

I was reading in the New Testament yesterday about Jesus (of course) and I was reading about the morning that He appeared to Mary Magdalene after He was resurrected. She came to the sepulcher and saw that the stone was not covering the opening. She ran to the disciples and told them that they had taken His body, and they all ran back to the sepulcher. I would be running too. They were so distraught. They walked with the Son of God, our Savior and Redeemer. I am excited to walk with Him during the millennium. I just want to see Him! I know that He lives! He loves us! He is our Lord, our elder brother, and the Messiah. We need to live the gospel and come unto Christ, always. I love Jesus Christ so much. He is coming! And I am super excited!!

-Sister Cozzens



Sisters Garlitz and Cozzens fed ducks on p-day


Sisters from the Riverside Zone


Elder Leininger, Sister Cozzens DL. "He is 
deaf and such a cool guy!"




The Sisters found Olaf..."Merry Christmas 
from California!"



No comments:

Post a Comment