Monday, July 18, 2016

HELLLLOOOOO!!!


July 18, 2016

Hi there!
We had a slow week, not very many people were interested. They were actually kinda rude, but that is okay! It doesn't change my testimony! I'll just tell them "I told you so" during the Millennium. We did walk a lot and talked to 126 people. I also hit my 18 month mark, that was crazy.

We went bowling today!! It was Elder Zeng's first time (he's from China). 




"Happy as a clan!"


Elder Zeng



Though the work is slow, we will keep pressing on. God will bless us and everything will be okay! I am going to finish strong and not get trunky! My focus is to bring the Spirit at every opportunity, so that people can feel it and want us to come back!

I am grateful for the gospel and for the priesthood! Don't be afraid to ask for a priesthood blessing. I was prompted to get one last night. There were a bunch of people in the home, so I got nervous and scared (idk why). I left the home, without acting on the prompting, and as I walked further away from the house, I knew that I needed to go back and ask, so I did. I am so grateful to have the priesthood in my life, and I am grateful that we can receive words and direction, directly from our Heavenly Father.

Have a great week! 


A pitbull that ran at the Sisters, then started 
following them. They had to tract a
couple of houses to find his home.


"He's super cute and nice. His name is Shargy."


A picture with the "Wolfee Donuts" car, where 
Arianna Grande sued them. 


The Sisters decided to get treats from the ice
cream truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment