Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Waters of Baptism and Training!

April 27, 2015

Hola!!!

Mi new companera's nombre es Sister Anderson! She is a visa waiter, going to Brazil! She is from Cedar City, Utah! She is adorable!

Holy cow, it is difficult to train, especially a stripling warrior (greenie) like myself! I had to take over the area (Eastvale), and I get to drive the fancy 2014 Ford Fusion! We are so blessed to have cars.. But I am so grateful for them! It rained over the weekend! We piled up the miles!

And, we had a baptism, so I was planning that while trying to figure out what to do. I felt like a crazy person the first couple of days. I am beginning to love it though! I am grateful for the opportunity to be an example to a new missionary. Trainees watch your every move! I can't really complain in the mornings (waking up is hard). But it is okay! I am building good habits!

I love my mission! I can't imagine going home! I don't want to go home, no offense! Teaching people about the gospel is the happiest thing to do!

I love the gospel. I love the Plan of Salvation. I love the Book of Mormon. I love the trials that I have in my life. It gives me the opportunity to turn to the Lord! He will help!
Have a great week!
-Sister Cozzens

                                                                          
The day I picked up my new trainee, Sister Anderson, from
the mission office. April 21, 2015
                                                                                       
                                            
Sister Anderson and Sister Cozzens


12 year old, Mathew Yribe, with Sister Anderson, Sister Cozzens,
and Sister Olsen. April 25, 2015




                             


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment