Monday, June 1, 2015

#nomiles #walking #sunburns #transfernews


Hi!!!!

Happy Monday! I used to hate Monday's before the mish. Now I love them. I guess it is because I wake up at 6:30 every morning. Take advantage of the time that you get to sleep in and take naps!

So Sister Roberts (my MTC companion) was with me this last week. She is just fabulous, and I love her so much. We had a blast! When you work hard and keep working hard, God gives you miracles.

I remember last week, I was telling you that our numbers were low, but we kept working harder last week! And BAM!! We got our member present, 5 people came to church, we picked up 2 new investigators.... Woohoo! I love Heavenly Father, and it was all according to his plan and his time! I just had to keep working hard, and I would eventually see results and blessings! Don't EVER give up hope, KEEP GOING.

We didn't think that 4 of our investigators were coming. We set up a ride for them, but he never went to actually get them.... Awkward. So we sent them a text and asked if they were coming (they are a family). They sent us a text back and told us that they were busy, and so that made us a little upset, because if your investigators don't come to church four weeks in a row, then you should drop them (of course listening to the Spirit). But it is just a sign that they aren't progressing or wanting to progress. During sacrament, both Sister Roberts and I were praying to find those that are ready to hear the Gospel. We need to help further the work. After sacrament, the Bishop ran up to us (literally kind of sped walked/jogged) and said "your investigators are here!" I was like: "WHAT?!" Sister Roberts and I turned around, as the Bishop went back to introduce himself, and there they were! All four of them! It was a miracle. A sign that we shouldn't drop them. I know that as we keep working with them, helping them improve their lives, they will eventually enter the waters of baptism.
MIRACLES!!!

We also picked up someone last night who is so humble, looking for a church, and seems ready!
We also got a referral who is apparently "golden." We are excited to teach him! The work is moving forward, and it is fantastic!

WE GOT TRANSFER CALLS!! I was called to be an STL!!! (which is a sister training leader, I will be going on exchanges with other sisters in the mission and training them.) I am so not ready for this! I am staying in Eastvale! My companion's name is Sister Sterner! She, Elder Murray, and I all went to Woods Cross! We all graduated the same year too! I am excited to be her companion and learn and grow from this upcoming experience! It is crazy!

The church is true! You need to have patience with yourself, with God, and with everyone around you. Keep working hard, and you will see miracles and blessings! 3 Nephi 13:33; 14:7; 15:9.
Also, read 3 Ne 15:24. Do all that you can so that the Lord can call you his sheep. Take part of the "numbered among those."

Jesus Christ is our Savior. You need Him in your life. Through Him, we can become stronger, better, and closer to our loving Heavenly Father. We are all God's children, and He wants all of us to be numbered! Make the right choices! Live the way Heavenly Father commands us to live, so that we may keep the Holy Ghost with us at all times and in all places.

Until next week,
Sister Cozzens
Sister Anderson, my zone, and President and Sister Mullens

 Sister Roberts and my zone

No comments:

Post a Comment