Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wow



October 5, 2015


How is everyone doing? Another transfer has flown by! Sister Turner and I are staying together!! :) I get to finish her training!




We had a weird week! Not weird weird, just not normal missionary work, since we went to the Redlands Temple, Sister Da Silva and I had MLC (Missionary Leadership Council), and General Conference (which was amazing)! So all good things!

I don't have a lot to update you all on, which is okay! We are going to do more this week! Oh! Sister Roberts is training!!!!!!!!

Just a piece of advice: Keep your head up.

14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions. 15 And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord. Mosiah 24:14-15

My favorite scriptures. We will have trials in our lives. And we all have weaknesses. Heavenly Father gives us weaknesses so that we will humble ourselves and realize that we cannot overcome our trials and weaknesses unless we turn to our Savior: "For if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

We went to the Redlands Temple last week. We always get Café Rio after every temple trip.













Keep your eyes on the prize!





 

Jesus Christ suffered all things for US. Take advantage of his Atonement. Pray for the enabling power of grace, and your weak things will become strong unto you.




I know that our Savior lives. I testify that He lives. Jesus is the Christ, our Redeemer.

-Sister Cozzens







Check out these name tags: Elder Turner, Sister Turner






A lizard on the Sisters' screen






Sister Turner accidently burned Sister Cozzens' arm
with her steamer






Reorganizing the apartment: The Sisters moved their
bunk beds and couch. #strong










Sister Cozzens received cute Peter Pan collars
made by her Grandma Julaine Jensen







Brazilian cheesy balls: Sisters Turner, Roberts,
Da Silva, and Cozzens






Proselyting in Hemet






No comments:

Post a Comment