Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Repentance


March 7, 2016

Why hello!

I wanted to start off by apologizing to all y'all about complaining of how short time I have left and how I'm never going home. The mission has been AMAZING and definitely the BEST decision I have ever made in my mortal life. I do know that I still have (around) 5 months left, and that is still a while to go! I still have a lot of work to complete and the end of my mission drawing nearerish is not going to stop me! I look forward to life afterward to see what the Lord does have in store for my life, and I am so beyond grateful to be serving in this part of His vineyard. I have truly been blessed. 

We met with Dakota last week twice! The first time, he hadn't read his scriptures, but the second time, he had read them every day! It was very cool to see the small progression and God's hand in his life. You gotta love your investigator's agency, when they make the right choices! It isss the best!

We had so many meetings this last week! Holy cows! MLC, trainer/trainee, and the new Easter video that is coming out in a week! That is one good video mis amigos. You can get it on March 13th at followhim.mormon.org. I got to see several of my friends. Some of my favorites are going home in a few weeks. Hermanas Rutherford and Bjork. They are so amazing, and I have been so grateful to serve along side them! 

Have a wonderful week! Remember who you are, what you stand for, and who's watching you. 
#keepthecommandments <-- in this there is safety and peace

Love, Sister Cozzens


Los Hermanas (Spanish speaking Sisters) with English 
speaking, Sister Cozzens


Mt. Rubidoux Zone


MLC-Missionary Leadership Council meeting


Elder Ferrin, Hermana Burris (left), Hermana Bjork,
and Sister Cozzens


Hermana Bjork and Sister Cozzens


The STL's (Sister Training Leaders), Sister Cozzens
calls them her 'Homies'   


Elder Thompson and Sister Cozzens found each other 
again and took this photo for their mothers!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment