Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Transfer 11

March 28, 2016

Guys, holy cow does time fly!!

There is a new transfer starting! Woohoo! Sister Bedingfield and I are staying together, which is fantastic! There is still more that we need to learn from one another! AND there is some wonderful news! Sister Nai, the Australian, got her visa and is coming to the California Riverside Mission tomorrow! Sadly, I will not be training her, :( but I know that I am where I need to be with the companion the Lord needs me to be with.

Hey! We also had a fantastic week! The Lord blessed us so much! We had a PPI (personal priesthood interview) a couple of weeks ago with the AP's (since I am an STL) and my ZL's. They helped us out a lot with how we can work smarter! They are so great, and I am grateful for my leaders! We applied their input, and we picked up 4 new investigators! Lake, our 9 year old investigator, is on a baptismal date for April 16th, and Dakota is slowly progressing! Sometimes, he falls of the band wagon, so we need to continually work with him and remind him of why he wants to meet with us, he wants to go to the temple with his wife. :)

I also went on exchanges with two of my favorite sisters! Sisters Petersen (s/o it's her birthday today!) and Springer! They are so awesome, and I love them so much! I love being and STL (once again) and helping and befriending the sisters here. They're great! 


My sweet STL companion, Hermana Rutherford, is going home tomorrow... ;(. I have learned so much from her, and she is my missionary idol. I know that she has served with all of her heart, might, mind, and strength. I felt like I did last week. I can feel the FIRE! 


Anyway, things are good! Elder D. Todd Christopherson is coming to our mission May 21st, and I am pumped!!! WOOO! I love the work and the Lord. 

I spoke in church on Sunday about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. As I started, I said that I was grateful for the opportunity that I had to speak about Christ's resurrection. I looked down at my notes and back up at the congregation and I said, "I know that  He lives." To whomever is reading this, I know that Christ lives today. I know that it is only in and through His atonement that we can be saved. I plead and encourage each of you to choose the light and hold on to the 'Old Ship Zion' with both hands. You need Jesus Christ in your life consistently and constantly!

I am so excited to hear from our General Authorities this next weekend. It is going to be awesome! I know that they are men called by God to lead us back to our Heavenly Father's presence. I've been reading through the last general conference talks from October, and I love learning from them! 
Go to this website! It's a great talk!

Love,
Sister Cozzens

No comments:

Post a Comment