Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Spaghetti is Spagbowl in Australia

April 25, 2016

Hello!
I went on two exchanges this last week. The first one was with Hermana Stone in Spanishland. We had a lesson completely in Spanish. I had no idea what was going on, and I was having a hard time staying awake. The man that Hermana Stone was teaching kept smirking at me, because I had no idea what was going on in that lesson... After that lesson, I went to go talk to someone (who spoke English) and I was having a hard time finding my words. The gift of tongues was not on my side that day.

My second exchange was with Sister Nai!!!! She is literally so cool. She has such a strong testimony, and she has a very strong desire to be on a mission! She was a good example to me, and we discussed how I was supposed to train her, but we both agreed that it was inspired for her to not come. I needed to train Sister Bedingfield, and she needed to serve in her home mission, where she met ELDER KELSON LEE!!!!!!!! They served in a ward together, and apparently, he had inspired her so much, when she was over there. We both screamed a little bit, when we figured out that we knew the same person. It was quite funny!

Update on Lake! We went to visit them, and his mom told us that she had gone into his room and found him on his floor reading his book of Mormon stories, by his own freedom and choice! Use your agency for good!

We had a cool experience! A couple of weeks ago, we met this guy, Mike. We had an appointment set with him on Friday last week. I called him a little bit in advance, and he had "forgotten" about our appointment. I was a little annoyed at people cancelling on us, so I told him to come to church on Sunday, and guess what?! He came! He said afterward that our church felt like home, and that he wanted to come next week and for us to come teach him! So cool!! We see him on Thursday!

I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Love, 
Sister Cozzens


Hermana Stone


Sister Nai



No comments:

Post a Comment