Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Plan of Salvation is Real

May 9, 2016

Hi there!

We had another great week! I am so glad that Sister Bedingfield and I were companions! I say were, because I am getting transferred!! I am going to Lake Elsinore and my companion's name is Sister Haughawout! I am really excited to be her companion and have a new area! I will for sure miss Canyon Crest, it is such a good ward. 


We were able to teach Michael this last week, and he accepted baptism right off the bat! He said that he would read and pray about the Book of Mormon every day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I know that my mom is awesome, and I love her so much! Mothers do so much for us, and I am beyond grateful for them. :)

This is a short email today, but I am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation! I am grateful that we have the restored gospel and God's authority. I know that He loves us so much and wants us to have joy while in this life. I know that the trials we face are and can be blessings! It may not seem like it so much during the trial, but I know that the Lord gives us those trials to grow and become more like Him. Philippians 4:13--> "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Have a wonderful week!
Love, 
Sister Cozzens


Sister Cozzens with her "great" zone



"My mini missionary, Hannah, came to visit
us!! She is awesome!"



Mother's Day and the Sisters last day 
together

No comments:

Post a Comment