Thursday, September 3, 2015

Letter to Dad and Mom

August 31, 2015
 
Hi Mom and Dad!
 
My companion's name is Sister Turner! She is from El Paso, Texas! She is so darn cute. We had a busy week! I'll tell you more about that in my bigger email for everyone else!

I wanted to thank you for EVERYTHING. Thanks for your amazing example of always holding scripture study and family prayer. The gospel keeps families together. It does! Keep holding out strong, just like in (I think) Elder Nielson's talk, everything will work out with patience and love. The church is so important! It's our whole purpose here on earth, and to gain experience and knowledge. BUT don't let the distractions of the world get in the way of the most important thing, eternal salvation.
 
You two are such great examples of that. Going on missions probably helped you guys to be able to communicate. Thanks for your love for each other. I am excited to live with you two FOREVER. I hope that you're excited too! :)

Love you!!!!!!!!
-Sister Cozzens




Surprise! Sister Cozzens got 3-5 inches cut off of her hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment