Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sup!


January 19, 2016

Hey there!

I don't have much time today, but we had a great week! 

I hit my one year mark! I cannot believe it. I am so grateful to be serving a mission.

We picked up an investigator whose wife is a member! Our ward council gave us that referral, and we were blessed! We are teaching them tonight, and I am really excited to teach them!

I went on exchanges this week with Sister Reed. She is serving in Eastvale, my first area. It was good to go back and see the area, a little weird, but fun!




Sister Cozzens with Sister Reed


The Sisters serving in the Eastvale area



I know that Christ lives! We need to continually turn to God through prayer to receive guidance for us in our lives. He loves each and every one of us, and He wants to help us. Turn to Him!

Love, Sister Cozzens

No comments:

Post a Comment