Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Grace for Grace

February 1, 2016

Hi!

Another week has flown by! I love this ward! Transfers are next week, and I am nervous for what is going to happen. :( I just want to take these people with me! But I am excited to see what will happen! Change is always good! This transfer has been a great one, and the work doesn't stop at the end of a transfer!

Our investigator, Lake, is 9 years old. He is getting baptized on the 21st of February! We are super excited, and he and his mom are too. I love helping God's children find their way back to the path! 

I can't remember what happened this week.... But it is amazing how much you change on the mission. I've noticed the Lord's hand not only in my life, but in the missionaries around me. Revelation is real! Our mission president (whom I love!), the assistants, and the beloved MLC (Missionary Leadership Council) have been discussing, the last couple of meetings, what will help the missionaries improve. It is so amazing seeing us work together. The inspiration that we have received and then teach to the missionaries is making a difference. Missionaries all over the mission are improving, and I know that it is because of their hard work, diligence, and obedience. It is so cool to be a part of improving the work, and I am so grateful to watch the aftermath of it all. God is so good. :) 

Study D&C 93 about grace for grace, it's amazing! We can receive God's fullness grace for grace as we are obedient! :)

Have a great week! Every member is a missionary!

Love, 
Sister Cozzens



The Sisters ran out of car miles so #bikelife!
(Is it safe to take a selfie while riding a bike?!!)


Sister Cozzens with her sweet STL companion


A ward member found a dog that was pregnant. She has
ten puppies! Sister Cozzens almost sent one home... :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment