Thursday, February 25, 2016

Temple Trips, Exchanges,and Sister Reeves :)



February 22, 2016

Why hello there!

This is Sister Cozzens, and I am doing just fantastic! (I'm working on being more enthusiastic). I am doing pretty well, except we did crossfit with our mission president, and he whoops our butts every time. So we are all pretty dead and tired. I am for sure going to be sore tomorrow. #nolongeraswimmer

We went to the temple on Tuesday last week! The temple matron, after our session, told us to come back next week. We were like "we wish we could," because really, I would go as often as I want. The temple is AMAZING. 


Sister Cozzens and Sister Bedingfield at the 
Redlands Temple


Sister Bedingfield is doing sooo good! She is an awesome teacher, and it is so cool to see how much the Lord helps her improve every day. I love her :)

I went on exchanges this last week with Sister Moore! She is companions with my grand-daughter (Sister Roberts 2) and with Sister Garlitz! :) They are serving in the Valle Vista ward and it was so good to be back! I miss Hemet! :( But I am grateful for our amazing AP's who give us the best exchange assignments! S/o to them! Anyway, Sister Moore and I decided to surprise my recent convert Sister Stark! She was so excited to see me, and she is doing so well!! The church is true everyone, it changes lives! I also got to see the wonderful ghettoness of Hemet again. It is so humble and it is great! :) I also saw a great family-the Wuehlers. They fed us dinner. 


Sister Cozzens on exchange with Sister Moore


Sister Stark


Wuehler Family

Sister Reeves also paid us a visit! We had a multi-stake women's conference and it was so good! I saw a bunch of members from Eastvale, and it was awesome to meet Sister Reeves (hopefully my mom attaches the picture)! I love the leaders of the church! They are fantastic, and I know that they have all been called of God to lead and guide us back to our Heavenly Father's presence. Giving heed to their counsel will secure for us the blessings that the Lord has in store for us. SO LISTEN! 
Christ lives! 

Have a fantabulous week.

Love, Sister Cozzens


The sister missionaries with Sister Reeves, 
Second Councelor in the General Relief 
Society Presidency


Simone Bradford with Sisters Cozzens and 
Bendingfield, "Totally love having your daughter
in our ward."

No comments:

Post a Comment