Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Love to See the Temple

May 31, 2016

I love to go to the temple!

So I totally just messed this up, so the background of my words are going to be gray, but that's okay! Just don't stare at it too long! (We fixed it!)

How is everyone doing??? HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

We went to the temple this week! It was wonderful! Like always, I wish I could go more often, but it is fine!


Redlands Temple


All the sisters from the Elsinore Zone


Sister Cozzens with Sister Moore, they came
out to Riverside together


Our investigator, Cathy, is doing so good! She reads the Book of Mormon during school! She is progressing towards baptism. She's awesome.

We did crossfit this morning because #outofshape.


Missionaries from Sister Cozzens MTC group


Sister Roberts


Sister Haughawout



I am doing great! I just don't having anything else to say... 

Have a great week! Study the Book of Mormon!!! errie day!!

Love, Sister Cozzens


No comments:

Post a Comment