Tuesday, June 7, 2016

An Chi

May 25, 2016

Hello!!!

So if you are confused, An Chi is my name in Vietnamese! "An" is cousins (like family in Vietnamese) and "Chi" is sister (like an actual sister). But hey, it works right?? Haha. Our investigator Cathy- Dinh Dong Thy is doing so amazing!! She is on date for June 26th, and she is reading The Book of Mormon and loves church. We are so excited. The hardest part is that her mom is a little unsure with the whole thing. We just need to make sure that she is praying and actually asking God if this is the true church and if the things we are teaching her are true, so that she can tell her mom how she feels! But, she loves learning and is so curious about the church and what the "rules" are!

Also, I am emailing today instead of on Monday, because we are going to the temple today!! Woot, woot! I am so excited! I love to see the temple and go inside every 3 months! I wish we could go more, but it's okay. 

Also, something awesome happened on Saturday!! I MET ELDER CHRISTOFFERSON!!! AND I SHOOK HIS HAND!!! He is so cool, and he said my name right!! It was great. The Spirit was so strong, and he left a blessing on the mission. BTW, our whole mission was able to gather together, and it was soooo good!! I got to see Sisters Roberts and Turner and Bedingfield and all my other mission buddies!!!

We also picked up 6 new investigators!!! WOOOO!!! The work is going so good, and I am grateful that it is. God is great!

I know that Christ lives!! He is our Savior, and I know that repentance is real. I am so grateful that I can repent and change, because I make soooo many mistakes. But, the Lord is so merciful and loving and has His arms open to everyone. This gospel is perfect, and I know that this is the Lord's kingdom. 

Have a great week! 

Love, Sister Cozzens


Sisters Cozzens and Haughawout


"My comp is the cutest, what a girl."


Sister Roberts


Sister Turner


Sister Bedingfield


"Recent convert of 3 months, has the strongest 
testimony. Shout out to Sisters Buhler and Petersen for 
baptizing her! Good job!"


                                               The four Sisters from Hemet, together again!
                                             Sister da Silva, Roberts, Cozzens, and Turner






No comments:

Post a Comment