Monday, June 27, 2016

TRANSFERS!!!

June 20, 2016

Aloha!!

Speaking of Polynesians, we had THE BEST dinner (physically and spiritually) with a couple on Saturday. #BESTFOODEVER

Also, it was REALLY hot yesterday, and it is going to be hot again today!! WOO! #sweat

Anyway, transfers! So my companion's name is Sister Rodriguez! She is from Texas! GO TEXANS!! She has been out for 4 1/2 months, and I am really excited to be with her and work and serve with everything we have!

Cathy's mom made her go to a different church, yesterday, but afterward, she text me and said "they were welcoming and friendly, but the Spirit wasn't there like it is in our church." She said OUR!!! She is the cutest!! She convinced her mom to come to church with us in a couple of weeks. So that'll be great! 

Sorry, limited time! I sent Sarah (my mini) off today with her grandma, but I love her. She is so amazing, and I am so excited for her to serve her own mission. She has helped me so much, and I know that the Lord has great things in store for her. 

I know that Christ lives, and I have come to know Him even more as I've read the Book of Mormon. No, as I have feasted. It is the word of God, and I am so grateful for the power it brings into my life. I invite you to sacrifice time EVERYDAY to feast. It will bless you.

Have a great week!
Sister Cozzens


Sister Cozzens and Sarah, her mini-missionary



Check out the tan on Sister Cozzens' feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment